Saturday, June 1, 2013

A chance to affect the subjects for upcoming posts/reviews

Hi again lovelies :)

Happy June to you all! :)

I have gotten some requests on types of products you guys wish to have reviewed but I thought I would post this as a chance for you guys to make the requests in one spot rather than having the requests scattered here and there. 

I have a lot of product reviews coming up, both skin care and makeup related, so I figured I would give you guys the chance to affect what the posting order will be. If there is something you would like information about sooner rather than later, or if there is a specific type of product you would like to get tips on/know more about in the near future, please let me know.

So, what kind of product are you looking for, what would you like to get more information about? A specific makeup product, a kind of skin care product? A kind of beauty trick/makeup application technique? A specific brand? 

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below and I will try my best to help you out with some tips and also hopefully be able to do full reviews of products I think might meet your needs/demands :) You're also more than welcome to subscribe to my blog to keep up to date on reviews and other posts. I'm also in the works of starting some collaborations soon, which I think will benefit you readers/subscribers as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to smile, laugh, love and stay positive :)

My little cutie pie Dragon out enjoying the sun, wishing you all a happy month of June :)

xoxo,
Tanja


No comments:

Post a Comment