Saturday, May 4, 2013

Nail Art - Ombre Nails with a touch of sparkle using Cuccio Veneer Gel Polishes

So yesterday I decided the black gel polish I was wearing was a little too dark and gloomy for the lovely spring weather we have here now, so I decided to switch up my nails and do a simple but fun ombre nail with a touch of sparkle.

The colors I used were pale pink, light taupe/beige and a golden shimmer. I used Cuccio Veneer Gel Polishes to create this look and the colors I used were Texas Rose (the pink one), Tel-Aviv Me About It (the light taupe/beige one) and Los Angeles Luscious (the golden shimmery one).

Here is the result:

Ombre nails with a touch of sparkle :)

I was pretty happy with how it turned out; simple and light, but fun and girly at the same time.

I created the ombre nail without using a sponge, just using the gel polish brush itself and experimenting a little with the curing time. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them in the comment bar below :)

I hope you guys have a great day and remember to smile, laugh, love and stay positive!

xoxo,
Tanja




No comments:

Post a Comment